Emergency Vet Care in Temperance, MI
What qualifies as a pet emergency?
- Choking, heavy panting, trouble breathing
- Uncontrolled vomiting/diarrhea
- Blood in stool/vomit
- Has not consumed food/water in 24 hours
- Lethargic and/or disoriented
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Bite injuries, lacerations
- Getting hit by a car
- Falling from a height
- Unusually low or high temperature
- Foaming at the mouth
- Injury to the eye
- Labor (birthing) difficulties
You can call our hospital at (734) 847-6751 if you think your pet is having an emergency.